How You Can Get More Traffic to Your Site!
Ray Higdon recently posted a good blog on his site about some steps to consistently getting more traffic to your site. I liked how he laid it out in simple steps that can help anyone increase traffic to their site. It’s not about some “Huge” action you take, but about consistently doing certain little things.
Ray gives some simple points to help drive traffic using Social Media. Here are some of his points:
1. Use compelling pictures in your blogs. A good picture in a blog when linked into Facebook will help make the post more attractive and help bring traffic from Facebook.
2. Find good Groups on Facebook. Join Good Groups in Facebook related to your niche and post your blogs contents there. Be sure to follow Facebook policy.
3. Use correct persuasion in your blog content so those who visit your blog actually respond and purchase your material.
If you’d like more details, take a look at Ray’s blog at http://rayhigdon.com/how-to-get-more-visitors-to-your-site/#.
Here’s to your success!
Jerry D Ross
You might also find these posts helpful:
- 6 Steps to Financial Success
- 21 Reasons You Should Be Blogging
- The Power of Re-Tweets
- Beginner’s Guide to Online Business Success!
- 10 Essential Tools for Building Your Business
- Winning the Gold – 2012 Olympics and In Business
- 5 Steps to Blogging Successfully